Replacement Water Filter Cartridge for WFP15-20BB
Item Number: WFP-20BB
Ships within 1 business day
Product Information:For whole-house cyst and chlorine reduction.
American Plumber® introduces the WFPA series of high-flow carbon block
Utilizing our unique Fibredyne™ carbon process, we have developed a product
with extremely low pressure drop that maintains a 0.5-micron efficiency for
the best chlorine taste & odor reduction and the reduction of cysts.
- Nominal 0.5 micron filtration rating
- Maximum chlorine taste & odor reduction, low pressure drop and high
- Radial-flow filtration for longer filter life
- Removes 99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Low pressure drop and high flow
- Long cartridge life for reduced maintenance
- Ideal for low water pressure situations
- Whole house cyst and chlorine reduction
- Well and city water installations
- Applications requiring safe, clean water
WARNING: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe, or of
unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that
may contain filterable cysts.
NOTE: The contaminants or substances removed or reduced by this water
treatment device are not necessarily in your water.
NOTE: Performance capacity depends on system design, flow rate and certain
other application conditions. Certain states require system registration or
certification for health-related reduction claims.
NOTE: A drinking water cartridge may contain carbon fines (very fine black
powder). After installation and before using the water, follow the
instructions for flushing the cartridge to remove fines.
NOTE: It is recommended that you run the tap for 20 seconds prior to using
the water for drinking or cooking purposes.