For point-of-use refrigerator, icemaker and water-dispenser applications.
Icemaker filters connect to the automatic icemaker on your refrigerator,
helping to produce cleaner, fresher-tasting water for ice cubes and
- Ideal for refrigerator icemakers and water dispensers, coffee makers
and other in-line applications
- Granular activated coconut carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and
other bad taste and odor from water
- WICSa includes phosphate crystals to prevent lime/scale buildup; not
performance tested or certified by NSF
- Quick-connect fittings attach easily to Â¼" copper or plastic cold-water
- Polypropylene pre- and post-filters
- Capacity: 1,350 gallons
- Flow rate: 1.0 gpm
- Estimated life of 12 months
- Pressure rated to 125 psi
The design on the cartridge was recently changed and now has new tooling to mold the outer shell. The John Guest fitting is now molded into the cartridge so you no longer require fittings to be included.