For point-of-use applications. WRO-3500 is a reverse-osmosis multi-stage
drinking water filter system with monitor that is installed under the sink.
Water on demand is delivered from a 2½-gallon storage tank. An automatic
shut-off valve helps conserve water. Reduces cysts, lead, chlorine taste
and odor, dissolved minerals and salts, copper, arsenic V (for chlorinated
water only), nitrate/nitrite, hexavalent and trivalent chromium, barium,
radium 226/228 and selenium.
- Electronic water quality monitor indicates when to change RO membrane
- Provides cleaner, fresher tasting water for drinking and cooking
- Finest level of water filtration available; filters particles as small
as 1/1,000 of a micron
- Designed for chlorinated and non-chlorinated water
- Produces up to 7.6 gallons* of top quality water per day
- Easy, under-sink installation
- Includes filter cartridges, RO membrane, lead-free long-reach faucet
and installation hardware
- Reduces dissolved minerals, Lead, Selenium, Copper, cysts, bad taste
and odor, chlorine taste and odor, Nitrates, Nitrites, Pentavalent Arsenic,
Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, Trivalent Chromium, Barium and Radium 226/228
- Tested and Certified by NSF International
*Performance varies depending upon operating conditions.