For point-of-use applications. American PlumberÃ???Ã??Ã?Â® introduces the FloPlus
undersink, high-flow carbon-block, chlorine- and cyst-reduction system.
Utilizing our unique FibredyneÃ???Ã??Ã?Â® carbon technology, the single-stage FloPlus
undersink drinking-water system delivers extremely low pressure drop while
maintaining a 0.5-micron efficiency for the best chlorine taste and odor
reduction and the reduction of cysts.
- Nominal 0.5-micron filtration rating
- Maximum chlorine taste and odor reduction, low pressure drop and high
- Radial flow filtration for longer life
- Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¾" inlet/outlet
- Removes 99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Low pressure drop and high flow - does not require separate, dedicated
- Space-saving design
- Long cartridge life for reduced maintenance
- Ideal for low water pressure situations
- Well and city water installations
- Kitchens, bathrooms, water coolers, drinking fountains, and coffee
- Applications requiring clean, safe water
- Tested and certified by NSF International
WARNING: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe, or of
unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that
may contain filterable cysts.
CAUTION: Filter must be protected against freezing, which may cause
cracking of the filter and water leakage.
NOTE: Contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water
treatment device are not necessarily in your water.